How to order
1. Select a product.
2. For semi-order products, select the color of each part and part as an option, and customize the product to your desired shape.
3. When you have finished ordering the product you want to purchase, display the shopping cart screen and check the contents.
4. If you are a member, please proceed to "Login", and if you are not a member, please proceed to "Enter delivery address".
5. Specify the payment method.
6. The order is complete.
You can select the following two payment methods on the "Payment method selection" screen.
【pay by a credit card】
The credit cards that can be used at our shop are those with the VISA, MASTERCARD, JCB, Diners, UFJ, and Amex marks.
Even the above cards may not be available depending on the issuance form. Please note.
We will contact you if you need to confirm.
If you make a purchase with a credit card and there is a refund or change in the amount, we may charge you once and then refund it again.
* The refund method for Yahoo! Wallet payment is the same as that of the card company.
Please choose one from the following accounts.
Name: DEN Co., Ltd. CEO Wada Tsuyoshi
1) Rakuten Bank Second Sales Branch Account Number 7246167
2) Mizuho Bank Fukuoka Branch Account Number 4143576
All products are free of charge.
The number of days from ordering to delivery varies depending on the ordered product, so we will inform you of the details separately after ordering.
It is also possible to contact us before ordering and reply.
About consumption tax
All prices of the displayed products do not include consumption tax.
Consumption tax will be added when you purchase the product.
We will not accept returns or exchanges of products except in the case of initial defects.
In case of initial failure or wrong shipping product, we will handle it by cash on delivery.
About the terms
[Ruke] (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") stipulates the following terms regarding the use of "Ruke" operated by the Company.
Article 1 (Definition)In this agreement, the terms described in the following items are used with the following meanings.
"Ruke" is a system that has the function of posting information on the provision of products or services and providing products or services online, and refers to the site operated by the Company on the Internet based on this agreement.
"User" means a person who accesses "Ruke".
"This service" means the service that we provide to those who use "Ruke" based on this agreement, and the content and type of service may be changed, increased or decreased at any time at our own discretion. And the notice shall be made from time to time via display on "Ruke" or by e-mail or other means of communication.
Article 2 (Scope and changes of the rules)1 This agreement shall be applied to the Company and the user regarding the use of this service, and the user shall comply with this agreement in good faith when using "Ruke".
2 The individual provisions that the Company separately provides by posting on "Ruke" or by other methods and the additional provisions that the Company notifies the user from time to time form part of this agreement.
If the individual provisions and additional provisions differ from this agreement, the individual provisions and additional provisions shall prevail.
3 We do not have the consent of the user, but at our own discretion.
4 The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the user due to the change of the terms.
Article 3 (User status and restrictions)1 User status
At "Ruke", the user is deemed to have agreed to these Terms at the time of enjoying any of the Services provided (the enjoyment here includes viewing of information), and at the same time, "Ruke". The status as a user in "" shall be obtained.
2 Restrictions on users
The user shall not perform any of the following acts.
(1) The act of using "Ruke" by a method other than the method specified by "Ruke".
(2) The act of using this service by impersonating another person.
(3) The act of designating a link of data related to this service to other data, etc. by a method other than that permitted by "Ruke".
(4) Unauthorized access to the data stored in the computer that uses "Ruke", or any act that destroys or may destroy it.
(5) Acts that interfere with the operation of this service.
(6) Business activities using this service, use for profit, and use for the purpose of preparation. However, this does not apply if our company approves it separately.
(7) Collecting or accumulating personal information of other users, or attempting to perform these actions.
(8) Acts that violate public order and morals and other acts that violate domestic and foreign laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Interruption and suspension of this service)1 If any of the following reasons apply, we may suspend or suspend part or all of this service at our own discretion without notifying the user in advance.
(1) When the equipment and system for this service are maintained, inspected, and updated regularly or urgently.
(2) When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) When the duties of a first-class telecommunications carrier are not provided.
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service due to operational or technical reasons that the Company needs to suspend or suspend the Service, or due to unforeseen circumstances.
2 The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension or suspension of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 5 (Handling of links)If you link to another site from various services provided by "Ruke", or if a third party provides a link to another site, we will not be responsible for any site other than "Ruke". I will not bear it.
In this case, we are not responsible for the content, advertisements, products, services, etc. that are included in the site and are available on the site. We are not liable for any damages caused by or related to such contents, advertisements, products, services, etc.
Article 6 (copyright)
1 The user may copy, sell, or publish any information provided through "Ruke" in any way without the consent of the right holder, beyond the scope of personal use of the user as stipulated by the Copyright Law. , Cannot be used for any other purpose.
2 The user shall not allow a third party to use or disclose any information provided through "Ruke" in any way without the consent of the right holder. ..
3 If a problem occurs in violation of the terms of this article, the user shall resolve the problem at his / her own risk and expense, and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company.
Article 7 (Responsibility for Compensation)1 Regarding the provision, delay, change, interruption, cancellation, suspension or abolition of this service, leakage or burning of the provided information, etc., or other damages to users or third parties that occur in connection with this service. We do not take any responsibility. However, for personal information registered through this service, the "Handling of personal information" specified separately shall apply.
2 If the user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense and shall not damage the Company. If a user causes damage to the Company due to an act contrary to this agreement, or an illegal or illegal act, the Company shall be able to claim appropriate damages from the user.